A Vodafone abriu uma vaga em Milão para um Big Data Manager. O grupo Vodafone é uma das principais empresas de telecomunicação do mundo, com 454 milhões de clientes em mais de 26 países.
Abaixo a descrição da vaga e requisitos que o candidato deve ter:
The role involves:
The Big Data Scientist Manager in CVM Consumer is responsible for working on prioritised Big Data demands from ideation, proof of value to delivery process and
working with key stakeholders to generate hypotheses and create models that answer impactful business questions.
Contributing to extending the skills in Big Data and Advanced Analytics across the organisation to enable self-service analytics across domains and functions.
• Translating complex datasets into key strategic insights for the business
• Identifying new analytics trends and opportunities to drive the innovation agenda across business functions
• Being recognised as an expert in Big Data Analytics, advising on the suitability of Big Data products and solutions
• Advising the local cross-functional Big Data analytics team on best practices in Big Data Analytics, from both a technical, methodological and technology perspective
• Delving into data from different systems, at different timescales, and in complex formats to discover hidden relationships and useful information
Education & Experience
• ‘ Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computing and Engineering
• Proficient in statistical packages and ML libraries (e.g. R, Python SciPy and NLTK, Spark MLlib, SAS)
• Familiar with leading visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview)
• Proficient in implementing data transformations and algorithms in at least two of these programming languages: Java, Python, Scala
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Significant experience in Big Data analytics & deployment of models and algorithms into a commercial/consumer environment in order to analyse extremely large volumes of structured data
• Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw meaningful conclusions
• Experience in Big Data Analytics and visualisation landscape and technology trends (e.g. Hadoop MR, interactive SQL on Hadoop, NoSQL, , Spark, R, SAS, SciPy, Tableau, GIS…)
• Deep and broad statistical modelling expertise in various domains
• Good communication skills, with proven ability to work cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions
Ficou interessado? Então corra, porque dá para enviar sua candidatura até o dia 1/12/2015 através deste link.